Pinnacle Roller is now accepting applications for the following positions. Please complete & submit the online application if interested in being considered for one of the positions.
All potential employees are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related handicap, or any other legally protected status.
- Full-Time, Direct Hire
- First Shift
- Hourly Wage + Performance Bonuses + Benefits (Health, Life, LTD, Paid Vacation, 401k with Company Match)
- The machinist will make use of skills in the use of manual lathes, ability to read technical drawings, and reliance on written technical communications to manufacture new and reconditioned roller products for use in a wide variety of manufacturing industries.
- Machine Shop Production: Employee will make use of standard machine tools (saws, lathes, mills, abrasive tools, etc) and hand tools in conjunction with technical drawings and written instructions to manufacture new and repaired components for a wide variety of manufacturing and industrial equipment.
- Safe Conduct: Employee will take care to operate in a manner that ensures the highest level of safety for himself and co-workers.
- Care of Equipment: Employee will use tools and equipment in their intended manner, with proper care taken for daily and periodic preventive maintenance.
- Quality Manufacturing: Employee will take care to produce parts according to the requirements set forth in relevant drawings and instructions, and will use standard measurement tools and techniques to verify the accuracy of the parts.
- Production Efficiency: Employee will work diligently and deliberately in order to achieve increasing degrees of efficiency in production.
- Collaboration and Continual Improvement: Employee will be responsible for refining skills and acquiring expertise through collaboration with coworkers. Similarly, employee will assist coworkers in accomplishing the same.
Qualifications and Key Proficiencies:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with the operation of manual lathes and basic turning and/or grinding operations. Comfort with use of hand tools and various power tools.
- Reliable transportation and attendance
To be considered for one of the above positions, please complete the following application: